We are celebrating my folks fiftieth wedding anniversary this weekend. They are truly wonderful people! Much to do! I must get busy! Aren't they cute?? Congrats to the best parents in the world!
Congratulations to your parents! We celebrated my parents' 50th two years ago and it was such a pleasure to realize how their good, good marriage had effected us all in our own marriages. I'm sure you feel that way too! Have lots of fun!
Thanks so much for visiting Killeny Glen! I enjoy your visits!
"Killeny Glen" is the name of our home and property, a perfect place to raise our family. I love our wonderful blog community!! I post a couple times a week and LOVE to visit your blogs...YOU inspire me!!! Thanks for dropping by for a visit!
Living at Killeny Glen is a GIFT!
Happiness is a CHOICE.
In honor of my MOM, Aunt Karen Sue, Aunt Magdalene and Aunt Delora
Click here to follow The Glen.Thanks for following, lurking and especially commenting!
Thanks for reading! I LOVE your comments!
Hey all, make sure your e-mail is linked to your comment and I will respond to you directly rather than respond in the comment section. Thanks!
Images Are Magical
-
For as long as I can remember, I have been in love with images. They offer
the ultimate freedom of expression and interpretation, allowing you to
explor...
How Your Ministry is Right In Front Of You
-
I am drawn towards Tori Hope Petersen‘s voice because while she does
advocacy work at a national level, she cares deeply about being a good
neighbor locall...
Friday Randoms
-
It's been a fun day of adventuring. Details coming directly.
You can watch Teresa make ravioli here. It looks so wonderful!
Well, if you don't want t...
Independent living
-
It's hard to believe that it's been four months since I moved into my new
home! I moved in on May 15 and felt pretty settled with the first couple of
weeks...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
More Joys...
-
These little birds were a gift from Amanda a long time ago... they STILL
make me smile every time I look at them. The stack of quotes is a favorite
sou...
-
My favorite way to make mail art is to use a combination of collaged
magazine images and my own sketches and paintings. These examples are from
a few year...
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
-
After eight wonderful days of the most amazing vacation, it came to an
end. We packed up our swimsuits and headed back to Alajuela. Still, we
got to enjo...
-
No school today....
it warmed up a bit....
so off we went...
just what we all needed....
before the temperatures drop and possible ice...
we went down...
To Joey, With Love….Review and Giveaway.
-
Recently, I was offered the opportunity to watch a private screening of the
movie, To Joey, with Love. I will be honest and say that I had never
listen...
Announcement
-
This next week's Good Fences link-in will be my last. I've wanted to take a
blog break for a while now, but I've hung in there to keep Good Fences
going. I...
far
-
*Rivertown, Nepal*
Far is the sound a phone makes
as you press your ear tighter to the receiver
trying to capture any syllable that slips
through the stati...
-
This year has been different.
For months before marriage God spoke to my heart of new things, prepared my
soul to cling to His promise, “Behold, I am doin...
Cenotaph
-
This place marks
a superb spot,
where everyone expects
me to reside,
to germinate undisturbed,
dispassionate, deep.
They do not know
it is an empty...
My Daughter!
-
There are so many times throughout my day
that I shake my head and marvel.
This girl right here.
Daily she has me laughing.
Yesterday there were some ...
Mother’s Day Is Here!
-
Mother’s Day is here! The act of selecting just the right Mother’s Day card
for my own mother got my already constantly swirling and whirling mind
spinning...
Candy for me
-
Haven't been eating candy since New Years Eve as a kind of agreement with
my youngest daughter. I think Sweden is the country where we eat most candy
in...
Toddler Nurses
-
It was my fortieth birthday.
I started to feel ill during dinner. I had thought it was just the rich
dessert. But, by 5 am the next morning, I knew it...
Move out of the way
-
Someone commented to me the other day that I was “brave”.
And I had to laugh.
Because you see, I am not at all brave…
I have simply chosen *to get out of th...
Thankful for Chicken Drumsticks
-
*I wanted to do something special for*
*all of you for Thanksgiving.*
*Something from the heart.*
*I thought and thought.*
*In light of past discussions *...
The End Of An Era.
-
When I was a little girl, I drew.
I drew my dreams. Anything and everything I could not have at that given
time, but could imagine in my dreams.
I drew w...
The F Word, Used Properly
-
My son said "freaking" this morning. I'm not using that as a euphemism for
the real 'F' word. "Freaking" is actually what he said. I've been told
that ...
Microsoft, Apple, Adobe
-
I am home alone and very much need to vent.......I have chosen YOU to hear
my problems!!
I told you about my purchase of Windows 8. I like the looks of th...
Copyright 2013, LIFE at KILLENY GLEN: The content of this blog, including text and images, are the sole property of the author, and may not be reproduced in any manner without consent. All Rights Reserved. THANK YOU!
23 comments:
Congratulations to your parents!!!
I love those pictures!!
oh, this is sweet! happy 50th to your folks!
What a wonderful wedding dress! Send my congrats to your parents!
Beautiful bride! Handsome groom. Congratulations to your parents!
Happy Anniversary to your beautiful parents!
congrats to your parents!! Mine just celebrated 56!!! love that legacy!
awww...you mom looks like Cinderella! :)
Congratulations to the best parents with one of the best daughters in the world, too!!Beautiful wedding photos! blessings ~ tanna
congrats to your parentsthat is awesome!!!!! nice pics too!
What great photos. Congrats to your parents, that is quite a milestone.
Congratulations and Happy Anniversay, Uncle Wally and Aunt Mary! Prayers for all of your preparations Jill!
Congratulations to your parents! We celebrated my parents' 50th two years ago and it was such a pleasure to realize how their good, good marriage had effected us all in our own marriages. I'm sure you feel that way too! Have lots of fun!
Stopped on over from Betsy's place, and would just like to wish your parents a special 50th Anniversary !
The cake is spectacular !
~Jo
50 YEARS!
That is something to really celebrate. Looks like you are doing it in style (saw Betsy's cake).
Absolutely wonderful! LOVE the wedding pictures...beautifully classic...I love it! Have a wonderful time celebrating!!!
Quite an achievement. Congratulations all around. The bride was stunning, and the groom was a fine figure of a man, himself!
I've known your folks 22 years; fun to see pics of way back when.
("Wally"? This I have never heard)
Mary Lynn
congrats that is pretty awesome. they were so cute too.
What a lovely couple, happy anniversary to them.;)
You do look so much like your dad.;))
xoxo
Such beautiful people...I so love her gorgeous dress! :D
Congratulations to your parents on their 50th wedding anniversary! Whay a wonderful milstone. They are very blessed
I've never seen that picture of your parents at their wedding... LOVE it! :)
Hope they had a wonderful anniversary and a fabulous celebration!
how sweet! I hope you all have a wonderful time. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Post a Comment