The cookies are cute AND delicious if you are fond of a good sugar cookie with royal icing and a touch of semi-sweet chocolate.


I love Candy Corn as well. I am usually one that can pass on what I would call "junk candy" but Candy Corn is the exception. NOT JUST ANY Candy Corn. It must be BRACHS. It is made with honey. (FYI: THIS makes it healthy.)








9 comments:
The cookies are perfect!!! Good job Emma!
Last month I was filling my candy dish with candy corn and peanuts and bought a off brand corn....ugh....dumped it in the trash and looked for Brachs.....you are so right!!!!
wow. she did an amazing job on those cookies...very awesome...
now can i have one? smiles.
Emma is quite the little artist!!
Auntie Lois
Wow, she did a great job of it too, they look awesome! I love candy corn too! ;D
Those cookies are great, and I see your Emma is piping the icing with a handy dandy ziploc bag with a hole in the corner. We do that too! (by the way, I posted a photo of my Emma's milk jug skeleton, but you have to make your way through a bit of text on another subject to get to it.) Cheers!
Lovely spider web cookies! I haven't made those in a few years...that design looks great on cupcakes, too! Great job, Emma!
LOVE candy corn...don't know why, but it's addicting to me!
Lovely cookies! Such patience.
The cookies look excellent, Emma is very talented.;))
xoxo
Mmmm....those cookies look SO good! Emma must share the recipe. :D
As to candy corn? YUCKERS! LOL!
Post a Comment