10.25.2010

WHOA! It is MOAN-Day again! Did you look a little like THIS when you looked in the mirror this morning?? This was BEFORE my coffee.
Moan Day
We enjoyed a trip to the pumpkin farm...
Pumpkin Farm
A little pumpkin carving...I prefer the seeds ROASTED with a sprinkling of salt...Madeleine and Grace like it FRESH!
Grace MMDK pumpkin
A VERY happy Jack A Lantern
20101006_fall_misc 168
Have a great Monday all!

9 comments:

sara said...

I think I look like that right now....need one more cup of coffee!!!

I miss carving pumpkins! maybe I should just do it myself!

Brian Miller said...

haha. lots of fun...we are carving ours tonight...and i do like the roasted seeds...mmm...

Rebecca S. said...

Ha ha! Love the grumpy pumpkin. I will post a picture of the milk jug skeleton soon, too. I did take a couple of photos of it yesterday. I like the roasted seeds, too, with sea salt. Yum!
Happy Moan-day!

Betsy Brock said...

I look like that on Fridays! ha. I love Mondays...I pop out of bed and say "Yippee"! haha.

Chris said...

Yes, I do believe I looked just like that pumpkin this morning!!!

And I am still drinking coffee..hoping I am looking less..ummm, pumpkin-y now!

Thanks for making me smile! :)

Debbie said...

That pumpkin is too great! Yes, I do look eerily like that!

Tanna said...

LOL! Jill, how did you get here and get my photo before my coffee... LOL!

Oh, the fun of the pumpkin patch... all the more enchanting through the eyes of a child.

nanny said...

Can't beat the pumpkin patch...so much fun!
I can't believe you showed us your "before coffee pic" haha cute

Zuzana said...

Great pictures! The pumpkins here this year are awful looking, not at all nice and round as I am used to.;) I love the carving and your kids did a great job.;)
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails