10.28.2010

Pumpkin Destruction

Continuing in our week of Halloween celebration, I share with you a true story.

Dialogue between Mother and THIRTEEN year old boy.

Mom: Hey how was the pumpkin carving at school today?
Kid: Good but we had to do a design on paper and then trade it with someone. You had to carve the design given to you. I had to carve mine with the University of ______ logo. Yuk...not my team. Hey, can I use the sledge hammer and obliterate my pumpkin just for kicks?
Mom: Really?? Are you serious?
Kid: Yeah, it'll be awesome!!! Pumpkin GUTS flying everywhere!







The Great Pumpkin is SURE to come to our house this Halloween to seek VENGEANCE!!!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny! But good job on the demolision!

Brian Miller said...

hehe. yeah he is all boy...smiles. we will let ours live through the weekend...

sara said...

LOL! definitely a boy!!! does look fun though!

Ohilda said...

HAHAHAHA....love it!

Anonymous said...

LOL that is funny and looks like a fun thing for him to get to do! Have a great weekend! ;D

Tanna said...

I think the Great Pumpkin will be AFRAID to come to your house, Jill! LOL!

I see some futre good help with any remodel projects that need a good demolition guy! ;)

steviewren said...

Lol....just like a thirteen year old boy!

Tess Kincaid said...

Pumpkin guts. I LOVE it!!

Debbie said...

What an odd thing to make them carve a design that wasn't their own.
Great destruction.

Anonymous said...

Great job! You know there is a musical group called the Smashing Pumpkins : )

Baino said...

You let him do it with a white T shirt on? Do you not know how hard it is to get pumpkin out of . . sorry . . such a killjoy

Related Posts with Thumbnails