"Well, if you THINK THAT IS BAD...listen to THIS!!!!"
"Really? OH. Well...ME - I - ME - ME - I -ME..."
How often do we start thinking about WHAT we are going to SAY before the person we are SUPPOSE TO BE LISTENING to can finish what THEY are saying???
GUILTY!!!!!

Should we play???








9 comments:
haha. i love this...if i figure out they are doing it....i will make stuff up just to see how far they will go...smiles
::snort:: My husband and I inadvertently wander into this trap from time to time. Once one of us recognizes we are playing 'the game', we escalate it rapidly and outlandishly, till we are both laughing. :D
I have caught myself in doing that many times and I really have to force myself not to interrupt others.;))
xo
:-) caught!!
So very true! My son comes home from school and tells me about the lunch and studyhall conversations he listens to almost everyday. & this is exactly what he hears and what amuses him. Only he doesn't say anything.. wants to make friends. But he knows better and can see through the stories. I think it's smart of him to just save the stories and comments for Me. :-)
Cute post and good point! :-)
~ Coreen
Oops. A bit guilty!
Well I Suppose we All Do, But at Least I Feel Guilty About It Afterwards! Infact, I bet I feel More Guilty Than You............!:)
Very cute. I've been guilty of finishing others' sentences. I've been practicing the art of listening and this interrupting thing is improving. I do it a lot less these days. Nice Theme Thursday.
HERE IS MINE
PG
Post a Comment