10.06.2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY! Who says money can't by LOVE!?????






Chilly in our parts these days...Sam outgrew his slippers from last year...he found these little gems...HE IS IN LOVE!!!!

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

12 comments:

Alicia said...

Those slippers are so cute and will be perfect for the chilly weather that is coming :)

Jenny said...

He looks so happy about his new slippers!

Dawn said...

HA! I love it! And, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a wonderful WW!

Brian Miller said...

smiles. too cute...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I would love them...I would look a bit silly in them but they are so cute as is he...what a boy! :D Come say hi.

Velvet Over Steel said...

I love them!! He is in love too... it's all over his Happy face!! So happy for his happiness too!! :-)

Tanna said...

LOL! That smile is PRICELESS!

nanny said...

He is such a doll....I'll bet he is a charmer!!!!

Ella said...

I guess that you were happy too! It's wonderful when clothes and shoes fit when you pick them up at the beginning of a new season. Usually, the children have grown so much that you have to buy new if there aren't any older siblings to inherit.

Zuzana said...

He is so cute, always smiling that big smile on every picture.;) Love his new slippers.;)
xoxo

steviewren said...

A boy has got to have his boots to stomp around the house in.

Jennifer said...

What a SMILE! So perfect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails